Thursday, September 12, 2013

The interaction between Mars, Pluto and Chiron in the skies this week means that a lot of stuff is coming up around healing old wounds related to our childhood and ancestral energy - particularly in relation to our sense of power, assertiveness and our expression of masculine energy (regardless of gender). 

This healing can happen many ways including the triggering of old wounds so you can see them more clearly, insights that come like a flash of light, or being placed in a situation/experience/environment that gives you a major deja vu moment of something in your past. This influence has been creeping up on us for a while now. 

The other week I was driving along and my little boy was asking for water over and over again. We were 10 min from home, and usually I'd say we're nearly home but something made me pull over, stop the car, and get out to go give him his water bottle. As I opened the front door of my car and stepped out I found myself facing my first childhood home where we lived for the first 4 years of my life. Directly facing, I could not have been more in front of it. I'd been having some insights and memories in the days previous regarding my childhood so this was yet another of those wow moments, as in seriously, are we all participants in a galactic version of The Truman Show? Sometimes I think yes! 

On the world stage we are seeing this influence play out so clearly with the Syria situation - the US is determined to go to war, but out of nowhere something happened where they are now being forced to address the situation in a more peaceful way. 

Every astrological influence these days is being heightened ten fold (a hundred fold) as we are now in a completely different energetic cycle, so it isn't just the astrology that is at play here, but it always fascinating to me how energetic influences are always confirmed by current planetary placements and solar activities!

(c) Dana Mrkich 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment